What are the top online choices for completing a BS in Electrical Engineering?

• Thread starter ChrisInRichardson
  • Start date
In summary, there are several top online choices for completing a BS in Electrical Engineering. These include reputable universities such as Arizona State University, University of Florida, and University of North Dakota. These programs offer a combination of online coursework, virtual labs, and hands-on experience to provide a comprehensive education in electrical engineering. They also offer flexibility for students to complete coursework at their own pace and balance their studies with other commitments. Additionally, these programs are often accredited and offer support for students through online resources and access to faculty. Overall, pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering online can be a viable option for those seeking a quality education in the field.
ChrisInRichardson
Hi, I'm Chris, and new to this forum. I am currently an automation engineer, and am about to embark on a journey to complete my BS in Electrical Engineering. I'm about half way done with it already, and am considering several online choices, but am heavily leaning toward ASU's EE program. I know that I will have questions in the upcoming months and this looked like a great place to ask some of them. I know I've already enjoyed several entries that I've read.
Best wishes to all.

Likes ElijahRockers
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Chris. Fellow EE here. Best of luck, this place was a great help for me while I was learning (and while I continue to learn!)