Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My last reserves

1. Oct 28, 2006 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I think i am at my limit, and i will punch one of my bosses out, they have driven me crazy over the last two weeks, they want solutions but will not pay for them, apart from that, benji has been ill, and i think i just want to be wild again, OOOOh, i feel so (--------------), fit to bust.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 28, 2006 #2

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Insist that they pay and don't speak to them until they stop harassing you.

4. Oct 28, 2006 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Are you thinking of Utopia? i am thinking of pure aggresion, the idea that one can be free, and stuff the (establishment), once i was care free, i think i want that back, i feel like the next time one of the establishment talk to me
    i will punch thier lights out, and i could, i just need one little excuse.

5. Oct 28, 2006 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

I recommend -

a Road Trip. :biggrin: Go raise some . . . . .

Take off to somewhere.

6. Oct 28, 2006 #5

turbo

Gold Member

Woolie, take care. If you punch out a supervisor, you will likely be charged with assault after you are fired. It's better to look for alternative work ASAP and dump the stress.

7. Oct 28, 2006 #6

wolram

Gold Member

:biggrin: So true, but when one has gone beyond caring? I just want some freedom, i am fed up with towing the line line to please dick heads, i think the pleasure in punching one of them out will out weigh any come backs.

8. Oct 28, 2006 #7
    Oh so do it man, soooooooo do it. It's not like your trying to get a job at the bank.

I'll ride your bike once a week when your in jail to keep the engine from sitting too long.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  9. Oct 28, 2006 #8

wolram

Gold Member

Jail, me? does the sun shine on the dark side of the moon ?as for getting your mitts on my bike :rofl: I think my resolve has been strengthened, it was a wish but now is a (desire) thanx guys.

10. Oct 28, 2006 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Not much freedom from towing the line with those types if you're in jail. :wink: You just need a good demolition project where you can bash holes in walls with a sledgehammer or some such. :biggrin:

11. Oct 28, 2006 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

12. Oct 28, 2006 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I say go crazy with the crazy glue: phones, calculators, drawers, office doors...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?