I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Not much freedom from towing the line with those types if you're in jail. :wink: You just need a good demolition project where you can bash holes in walls with a sledgehammer or some such. :biggrin:Actually, it's "toeing" the line. (yes, I'm a wealth of useless knowledge)
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I think i am at my limit, and i will punch one of my bosses out, they have driven me crazy over the last two weeks, they want solutions but will not pay for them, apart from that, benji has been ill, and i think i just want to be wild again, OOOOh, i feel so (--------------), fit to bust.

Physics news on Phys.org
Insist that they pay and don't speak to them until they stop harassing you.

JasonRox said:
Insist that they pay and don't speak to them until they stop harassing you.

Are you thinking of Utopia? i am thinking of pure aggresion, the idea that one can be free, and stuff the (establishment), once i was care free, i think i want that back, i feel like the next time one of the establishment talk to me
i will punch their lights out, and i could, i just need one little excuse.

wolram said:
I think i am at my limit, and i will punch one of my bosses out, they have driven me crazy over the last two weeks, they want solutions but will not pay for them, apart from that, benji has been ill, and i think i just want to be wild again, OOOOh, i feel so (--------------), fit to bust.
I recommend -

a Road Trip. :biggrin: Go raise some . . . . .

Take off to somewhere.

Woolie, take care. If you punch out a supervisor, you will likely be charged with assault after you are fired. It's better to look for alternative work ASAP and dump the stress.

turbo-1 said:
Woolie, take care. If you punch out a supervisor, you will likely be charged with assault after you are fired. It's better to look for alternative work ASAP and dump the stress.

:biggrin: So true, but when one has gone beyond caring? I just want some freedom, i am fed up with towing the line line to please dick heads, i think the pleasure in punching one of them out will out weigh any come backs.

Oh so do it man, soooooooo do it. It's not like your trying to get a job at the bank.

I'll ride your bike once a week when your in jail to keep the engine from sitting too long.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Oh so do it man, soooooooo do it. It's not like your trying to get a job at the bank.

I'll ride your bike once a week when your in jail to keep the engine from sitting too long.

Jail, me? does the sun shine on the dark side of the moon ?as for getting your mitts on my bike :rofl: I think my resolve has been strengthened, it was a wish but now is a (desire) thanks guys.

wolram said:
:biggrin: So true, but when one has gone beyond caring? I just want some freedom, i am fed up with towing the line line to please dick heads, i think the pleasure in punching one of them out will out weigh any come backs.
Not much freedom from towing the line with those types if you're in jail. :wink: You just need a good demolition project where you can bash holes in walls with a sledgehammer or some such. :biggrin:

wolram said:

I say go crazy with the crazy glue: phones, calculators, drawers, office doors...

What is "I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!"?

"I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!" is a popular phrase used to express the feeling of being overwhelmed or stressed to the point of breaking.

Who coined the term "I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!"?

The origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used in popular culture for many years to describe extreme stress or pressure.

Is "I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!" a scientific concept?

No, "I'm at My Limit: Ready to Bust!" is not a scientific concept. It is a colloquial expression used to describe a feeling of being overwhelmed or stressed.

What are the physical and mental effects of reaching one's limit?

Reaching one's limit can have both physical and mental effects, such as increased heart rate, difficulty breathing, muscle tension, headaches, and feelings of anxiety or irritability.

How can one cope with reaching their limit?

There are many coping mechanisms that can help individuals deal with reaching their limit, including taking breaks, practicing relaxation techniques, seeking support from others, and prioritizing self-care.