1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My life is over (a rant)

1. Apr 25, 2007 #1
    Deleted....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 25, 2007 #2
    Your life is far from over. People run into unexpected twists and turns all through their life, be lucky you still have your health.

Find positive things to surround yourself with and better ideas will come on what you should do with your life.

I have no advice on if you can still get into grad school or not, but you never said why it just clicked you wanted to be a professor in physics.

If you can't do physics, then why do you crave it? In your mind what makes you want it so bad?

If doing physics stresses you out and you just do "okay" in these subjects do you really still enjoy it?

Usually but not always, if you enjoy something you find you do excel in it. If i dislike a subject its usually only because I don't do well in it. But thats just me.

4. Apr 25, 2007 #3

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

maybe they have a physics grad school in grenada.

5. Apr 25, 2007 #4
    I assume this was a rant about failing a class?

If so, I've been there. Life goes on. You won't fail forever. Although, you could fail for a really, really long time.

6. Apr 25, 2007 #5

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

yes, i did. but once you start going to class and doing the reading, it should change.

7. Apr 25, 2007 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Since the opening post was deleted, I've locked this thread. I didn't delete it in case the OP didn't see all the responses yet and could still benefit in some way from them.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?