Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music

• Music
  • Thread starter octelcogopod
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary, the conversation was about the sharing of music in the General Discussion. The music was described as dark and moody orchestral and was 3 songs with a total size of 12 MB. The person was open to feedback and shared a link to the music. One person compared it to another artist's work and gave constructive criticism about the lack of melody. The creator responded by explaining their decision to use long drawn out notes instead of changing them.
octelcogopod
Well, this is General Discussion, and I have been here awhile, so I figured maybe I could show my music.
I make different types of genres, but today I have some dark moody orchestral for you..

It's 3 songs clocking in at 12 MB or so..
Please let me know what you think.

http://media.audiolabs.org/experimental/Coax-The_Dark_Road-EP-2009.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Thanks for sharing!

It reminds me of Eric Serra's "Down to the Unknown World".

I hope you can take a little criticism, though -- they sounded to me like someone was playing the with their elbows...holding down groups of keys for too long until they start reverberating, but without any real melody. Even a slow, dark, orchestral music needs melody.

Hey thanks!
Yeah I just liked the effect of long drawn out notes with melody notes underneath.. That's why I did it instead of changing the long drawn out ones.
I don't know really.

What is "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music"?

"Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" is a collection of orchestral music pieces composed with a dark and atmospheric tone. It often features haunting melodies, dramatic instrumentation, and intense emotions.

Who is the intended audience for "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music"?

The intended audience for "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" is anyone who enjoys music with a dark and dramatic atmosphere. It may appeal to fans of film and video game soundtracks, as well as those who appreciate classical music with a modern twist.

What inspired the creation of "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music"?

The creation of "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" was inspired by my love for both classical music and dark, atmospheric themes. I wanted to create a collection of music that evokes intense emotions and transports listeners to a different world.

What instruments are typically used in "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music"?

The instrumentation in "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" varies, but it typically includes string instruments (such as violins, violas, and cellos), woodwind instruments (such as flutes and clarinets), brass instruments (such as trumpets and trombones), and percussion instruments (such as drums and timpani). Electronic instruments may also be incorporated for a modern touch.

Can "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" be used for commercial purposes?

Yes, "Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music" can be used for commercial purposes with the appropriate licensing. Please contact me for more information regarding licensing and usage rights.