Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My new flat

1. Mar 1, 2010 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I have moved in today, the move wasn't easy as i couldn't get standard furniture through the door so i had to find flat pack, the flat is in Southam town just on the outskirts but within an easy 5 min walk to shops, all in all i am quite happy with it.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 1, 2010 #2
    Pictures???

4. Mar 1, 2010 #3
    Hi Wolram, great to see you again. :smile:

I guess you need some help with the decoration of your new flat.

5. Mar 1, 2010 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Wolly! Glad to see you again :smile:

Looks like your old address is no longer valid - where to send postcards in the future? Turbo can be reached just by addressing your mail "Turbo, east of Kennebec river", but I am afraid "Wolly, outskirts of Southam town" can be a little be too vague.

lol, this is Market Hill in Southam:

800px-Market_Hill_-Southam_-Warwickshire.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  6. Mar 1, 2010 #5
    Hmmm, a physicist living in flat-space? That won't do. Maybe you can install a couple of mini black holes to spruce up the place with a little curvature. :smile:

7. Mar 1, 2010 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Wolram!! Do try to get pictures. We've missed you a lot.!!

8. Mar 1, 2010 #7

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Woolie, so good to hear from you...glad you're happy with your new habitat :smile:.

9. Mar 1, 2010 #8

turbo

Gold Member

So good to see you back here, Woolie. It's good to hear that you have an apartment near the shops, so you'll have some independence. It's tough to live out-of-town when you have lost your drivers' license.

10. Mar 1, 2010 #9
    Alright, nice to see you mate! Glad you are all moved in, and feel comfortable in your new home. We missed you very much.{{Hugs}}

11. Mar 1, 2010 #10

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ace in your face.

12. Mar 1, 2010 #11
    OH--LOOK--- this building --a two door style

Well come back !!!

13. Mar 1, 2010 #12
    http://www.med.uwo.ca/ecosystemhealth/education/glossary.htm#H [Broken]. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  14. Mar 1, 2010 #13
    Welcome back, Wollie! I hope your new home is snug and cozy and makes you feel as welcome as you do here.

15. Mar 2, 2010 #14

Ouabache

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hi Wollie.. Great to see you back!! Hope you're settling into your new digs.
    Did you happen to scout out some good places for a ball of chalk?

16. Mar 2, 2010 #15

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's awesome, Wollie! When's the housewarming? All the PF sisters want to come. We'll bring prezzies and food. Evo will make sushi for us :)

17. Mar 2, 2010 #16
    Welcome back Woolie. Glad you found a nice little place. Those shops look very nice. Much nicer than the ones I live above.

18. Mar 2, 2010 #17

wolram

Gold Member

I am not having a house warming party yet MIH, i will wait till the newness wears out a bit then i wont be worried you lot will mess up my carpets and counter tops lol.
    Thanks for all the nice words folk's :biggrin:

19. Mar 2, 2010 #18
    What good news... Can't wait to see pictures!

(At first instinct I was worried your "flat" might be a flat tire... as we had one of those this weekend).

20. Mar 2, 2010 #19

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome back to PF wolram. I'm so glad you are in your new place.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook