Whoa, thats a tasty guitar.

But i prefer this one, http://

Absolutely Gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I also have an S470 -- awesome guitar. Everytime I go to a guitar store and play other guitars I'm simply reminded how amazing mine is.

- Warren

im not good enough yet to warrant myself paying aload of money for a good guitar, but someday.

Fine Zero! I am also learning Spanish guitar :)
Just finished the chords :(
But soon I can play songs :)

Zero
Originally posted by Andy
Whoa, thats a tasty guitar.

But i prefer this one, http://

Absolutely Gorgeous
Yeah, and probabaly $10,000 too!!

I likes mine just fine, thanks...nice enough to want to play it constantly ,not so nice that I'm afraid to take it out of the case.

Zero
And, I think it complements my OTHER love...

http://www.espguitars.com/images/guitars/EC1000_stbc.jpg [Broken]

Yea, i would never want to play that one. I think my mate has a very simliar Ibanez to yours but probably a couple of models down, think his cost £500.

Zero
Originally posted by chroot
I also have an S470 -- awesome guitar. Everytime I go to a guitar store and play other guitars I'm simply reminded how amazing mine is.

- Warren
What's that got, a 22-fret Wizard II neck? Probably plays just like the RG, since the neck is like 2 mm thicker. I just don't like the slender body as much...

Whoa, how much did you shell out on these beauties?

Zero
im not good enough yet to warrant myself paying aload of money for a good guitar, but someday.
Well, it is always worth having a better guitar...they make it easier for you to express yourself, even if you aren't great.

Zero
Originally posted by Moni
Fine Zero! I am also learning Spanish guitar :)
Just finished the chords :(
But soon I can play songs :)
Keep at it! We all have to start somewhere, and you'll be playing songs before you know it!

Zero
Whoa, how much did you shell out on these beauties?
The ESP was $800($900 once I got done with changing a pickup) , the Ibanez was $560...plus $150 once I throw some new pickups in it.

Origionally posted By Zero
Well, it is always worth having a better guitar...they make it easier for you to express yourself, even if you aren't great.
Yea, but my wallet is struggling to keep up with my spending, especially with a new car coming.

Originally posted by Zero
Keep at it! We all have to start somewhere, and you'll be playing songs before you know it!
Thanks! Zero :)
Yes! You are correct, where I learn guitar (from a member of a local Band group) everyone tryies to play songs before learning it....actually they don't want to wait to finish all the grammers ;)

Btw, what's the company of your guitar?
I don't have electric one...it's Givson Jumbo :)
My boss (Band member) says for learning purpose, acoustic guitar is fine :)

Zero
Yea, but my wallet is struggling to keep up with my spending, especially with a new car coming.
Well, what have you got now?

Zero
Originally posted by Moni
Thanks! Zero :)
Yes! You are correct, where I learn guitar (from a member of a local Band group) everyone tryies to play songs before learning it....actually they don't want to wait to finish all the grammers ;)

Btw, what's the company of your guitar?
I don't have electric one...it's Givson Jumbo :)
My boss (Band member) says for learning purpose, acoustic guitar is fine :)
The blue one is an Ibanez...and you probably wouldn't want to learn to play on one of those.

Did you mean a Gibson Jumbo acoustic? Jeez, those are great guitars, you are a lucky player to get to learn on one of those!

I wish I had learned properly the first time around, I have spent the last year unlearning bad habits.

I have a Yamaha Pacifica, i have been looking for a picture of it but cant find one, can only find custon models. But it cost my parents about £100.

I have been teaching myself how to play for about a year now, although it hasnt been nonstop. I figured that when i can play all of the sweet child O'mine solo then i would get me a new one.

Zero
I have a Yamaha Pacifica, i have been looking for a picture of it but cant find one, can only find custon models. But it cost my parents about £100.

I have been teaching myself how to play for about a year now, although it hasnt been nonstop. I figured that when i can play all of the sweet child O'mine solo then i would get me a new one.
Actually, Pacificas aren't that bad at all...you could do worse for a first guitar.

Cool, i dont think there is anything wrong with it, but i have played on a mates Guitar, tis one which Steve Vai uses/used and it feels so much better than my little baby.

But i do quite like the Guitar that slash uses in the Sweet Child O'Mine Video. That would probably be the guitar i go for next.

Zero
Cool, i dont think there is anything wrong with it, but i have played on a mates Guitar, tis one which Steve Vai uses/used and it feels so much better than my little baby.

But i do quite like the Guitar that slash uses in the Sweet Child O'Mine Video. That would probably be the guitar i go for next.
You know you can get a decent Epiphone Les Paul for about $500...worth doing if you like that sort of body style...wait wait wait...

You can get this for about $450(which I guess is like £250): http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/51/518568.jpg

Thats nice, where abouts is that too?

jimmy p
Gold Member
i like the look of this baby!

http://www.music123.com/item/?itemno=41491 [Broken]

but then i have always had a soft spot for Yngwie Malmsteen

Tsu
Gold Member
Your new love is a GUITAR???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Zero, a GUITAR??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criminy. And here I thought "Awwww...how sweet. Zero went and got himself a girlfriend. Or maybe even a new puppy..."

Ivan says "Hey! At least it has a HOLE in it!!!!"

edit: And then I looked at it again - NO IT DOESN'T!!!

Last edited:
jimmy p
Gold Member
Hey Hey, a guitar is not just an object!! Like a car or a 6-pack of beer it is a cherished item!

When i hear a guitar play it can mean more to me than the words in a song. I suppose its the love of the music really.