My new member introduction (trigger warning: mathematician)

In summary, I am a new member with a background in mathematics. I have a strong understanding of mathematical concepts and enjoy solving complex problems. I am excited to join this community and share my knowledge and skills with others. However, I understand that my expertise may be triggering for some individuals, and I am committed to creating a safe and inclusive space for everyone. I look forward to connecting with fellow members and learning from their unique perspectives and experiences.
BroDoYouEvenCalculus
Hello. I just signed up, so here is my introduction.

I'm a senior undergraduate mathematics student from Australia. In fact, I have finished all of my core mathematics units and have one year of 'other' subjects to go.

I'm currently studying classical mechanics out of Vladimir Arnold's excellent book, 'Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics'.

I've completed no other tertiary physics units, but I'm very interested in physics from the perspective of the mathematician. I have some physics (~engineering) related questions that I intend to ask soon - but we will get to that.

In the mean time, I'm glad to be here.

Kind regards,

BroDoYouEvenCalculus

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!