Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My New Toy

1. Feb 1, 2004 #1
    I just bought an Ipod. It's sleek, It's cool. I got 30 dollars off the regular price because I'm a student. And it has a custom laser engraved message with my name on it.

What's your latest Tech toy?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 1, 2004 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I should've tried the student thing... but anyway, I got €100 off the regular prize of my very sleek mp3 player I received last week :)

[​IMG]

why don't they put an accu in those things?? I've got one in my very high-tech (it is) walkman..

4. Feb 1, 2004 #3

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

oh! oh! it is also a.. what is it called again? Memory stick!
    So I can carry around my powerpresentations and listen to music at the same time OR I can also record my voice, so I can listen to myself practicing a powerpoint presentation.. all I need is a display so I can view the slides at the same time.. oh well..

5. Feb 1, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

nothing as glamourous as your toys...a personal cd player that can play normal cds, mp3 cds and VCDs.

6. Feb 1, 2004 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The best hardware available for industrial computer diagnostics.

[​IMG]

7. Feb 2, 2004 #6
    My lastest toys include: An Xbox, an mp3 portable player that you can download files into and listen, a rechargable nose-hair trimmer, and the new Royovac 15 minute battery recharger with rechargable batteries included.

8. Feb 2, 2004 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

HEY!! That's my abalone tenderizer!!! Bring that back home, Ivan!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?