Need a Reliable Diagnostic Tool?

• Thread starter The_Professional
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around various tech toys that the participants have recently acquired. One person bought an iPod with a custom laser engraved message and a student discount, while another got a sleek mp3 player with a discount as well. They also discussed features like a built-in accu and memory stick, as well as the practicality of having a display for powerpoint presentations. Other toys mentioned include an Xbox, a portable mp3 player, a nose-hair trimmer, and a battery recharger with rechargeable batteries.
The_Professional
I just bought an Ipod. It's sleek, It's cool. I got 30 dollars off the regular price because I'm a student. And it has a custom laser engraved message with my name on it.

What's your latest Tech toy?

Physics news on Phys.org
I should've tried the student thing... but anyway, I got €100 off the regular prize of my very sleek mp3 player I received last week :)

http://www.dixons.nl/Store/images/products/7043897F.gif

why don't they put an accu in those things?? I've got one in my very high-tech (it is) walkman..

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! oh! it is also a.. what is it called again? Memory stick!
So I can carry around my powerpresentations and listen to music at the same time OR I can also record my voice, so I can listen to myself practicing a powerpoint presentation.. all I need is a display so I can view the slides at the same time.. oh well..

nothing as glamourous as your toys...a personal cd player that can play normal cds, mp3 cds and VCDs.

The best hardware available for industrial computer diagnostics.

pACE2-985395reg.jpg

My lastest toys include: An Xbox, an mp3 portable player that you can download files into and listen, a rechargable nose-hair trimmer, and the new Royovac 15 minute battery recharger with rechargable batteries included.

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
The best hardware available for industrial computer diagnostics.

pACE2-985395reg.jpg
HEY! That's my abalone tenderizer! Bring that back home, Ivan!

1. What is "My New Toy"?

"My New Toy" is a new toy product that was recently released onto the market. It is a fun and interactive toy that is designed to entertain and engage children of all ages.

2. How does "My New Toy" work?

"My New Toy" uses advanced technology and innovative features to provide a unique and engaging play experience. It may include interactive buttons, lights, sounds, or other features that are activated by the child's play.

3. Is "My New Toy" safe for children to use?

Yes, "My New Toy" is designed with safety in mind. It has undergone rigorous testing and meets all safety standards for children's toys. However, adult supervision is always recommended when children are playing with any toy.

4. Can "My New Toy" be used by children of all ages?

Yes, "My New Toy" is designed to be suitable for children of all ages. However, it is always important to check the recommended age range on the product packaging to ensure it is appropriate for your child.

5. Are there any educational benefits to using "My New Toy"?

Yes, "My New Toy" may have educational benefits such as promoting hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and creativity. It may also have features that teach letters, numbers, or other educational concepts. However, it is primarily designed for entertainment purposes.