1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My New Toy

1. Feb 1, 2004 #1
    I just bought an Ipod. It's sleek, It's cool. I got 30 dollars off the regular price because I'm a student. And it has a custom laser engraved message with my name on it.

What's your latest Tech toy?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 1, 2004 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I should've tried the student thing... but anyway, I got €100 off the regular prize of my very sleek mp3 player I received last week :)

[​IMG]

why don't they put an accu in those things?? I've got one in my very high-tech (it is) walkman..

4. Feb 1, 2004 #3

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

oh! oh! it is also a.. what is it called again? Memory stick!
    So I can carry around my powerpresentations and listen to music at the same time OR I can also record my voice, so I can listen to myself practicing a powerpoint presentation.. all I need is a display so I can view the slides at the same time.. oh well..

5. Feb 1, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

nothing as glamourous as your toys...a personal cd player that can play normal cds, mp3 cds and VCDs.

6. Feb 1, 2004 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The best hardware available for industrial computer diagnostics.

[​IMG]

7. Feb 2, 2004 #6
    My lastest toys include: An Xbox, an mp3 portable player that you can download files into and listen, a rechargable nose-hair trimmer, and the new Royovac 15 minute battery recharger with rechargable batteries included.

8. Feb 2, 2004 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

HEY!! That's my abalone tenderizer!!! Bring that back home, Ivan!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?