Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My opinion

1. Oct 23, 2007 #1
    I think the people that delete the posts are a bit harsh...
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 23, 2007 #2

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

My opinion.

There is a reason why this forum is one, if not the, most productive science communities on the internet with members who range from students to experts in their field. This forum must be doing something right.
  4. Oct 23, 2007 #3
    I agree in that aspect but I did'nt get a warning in my aspect...
  5. Oct 23, 2007 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I just deleted another of your posts.

They are simply to general to answer. You need to get specific. If you do not have a specific question, then do some searchs (Google, wiki, these forums) on your general topic. (ie waves) If you want a web page on waves then do some searching. Once you have found the general information, learn what you can, come back here with some pointed questions. The more specific your question the better answers you will get.
  6. Oct 24, 2007 #5
    ok i'm sorry I need to get the hang of this...
  7. Oct 24, 2007 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If you have a question like "what is <blah>?" or "does <blah1> do <blah2>?", first try entering the same question into Google. It is impolite to ask questions that can very easily be looked up.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?