1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My school sucks

1. Oct 24, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

Particularly the bathrooms. When I'm able to get in one (they're locked most of the time:surprised :surprised )

so, the floor is brilliantly decorated with toilet paper, the toilets are crappy, the soap dispensers hardly work:yuck: and I'm licky if 2 faucets work on the sink.

The bathroom has 4 walls, yet at the top of one, there's some of those blocks that are wavy and you can't see through them. actually, about 2 of those blocks, because most of them are gone.

Then there's the graffiti, some of them are some brilliantly written poems:
    I sometimes come here to think and sit...
    But mostly just to stink and s**t

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2005 #2
    Classic!!! :approve:

4. Oct 24, 2005 #3

Mk

That's the shiznat biatch.

But just like a country, the quality of the people tends to reflect the quality of what they have.

5. Oct 24, 2005 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I really hope that's not true....:grumpy:

6. Oct 24, 2005 #5

Mk

Even wall-ed rooms annoy me too! :tongue2:

7. Oct 25, 2005 #6

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Dude, the restrooms at my high school didn't even have doors on the stalls. They passed a frickin' $3 billion county bond measure to rebuild all of the schools and started renovating the year after I graduated. Well, at least my little sister now goes to a pretty nice school.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?