Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My Sheep applets. Would you test them?

1. Mar 17, 2004 #1
    My "Sheep" applets. Would you test them?

I've been writing little applet programs in Java. I'd appreciate it if you could test them.

They are called Sheep (So, you can't sleep, huh?) version 0.00, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04a, 0.05, and 0.06.

They are all at:

http://www.geocities.com/juliansolos/Anything.html

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2004 #2
    Try version 0.03

In version 0.03, there are two big bugs. (One is caused by a flaw in my program. The other one is caused by Sun Microsystems' Java API set itself.)

They are both very visual and obvious once you find them. Can you find out what they are?

4. Mar 20, 2004 #3
    Do my Sheep applets run at all on non-Windows computers such as macs and Solaris?

My "sheep" applets version 0.03 and later have a popup menu which can be brought op by right-clicking on Windows computers. Can Mac and Solarises users bring up the popup menu on their computers? I have implemented a separate routine to bring up the popup menu on Macs and Solarises but haven't tested on them myself. I'd appreciate the feedback from people who have access to them.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?