Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My thread was delited

1. Jul 25, 2009 #1
    is this the nazi physics fourm....sure no American..uknow free stuff..like speech..and so..well.2bad..so sad..Cu..no want 2b u..huff...huff.ratz !

be well.

still can't spell

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2009 #2
    fo sho yo! word to ya mutha. Ice Ice baby. Peace.

4. Jul 25, 2009 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Too much about jesus in that last post.

5. Jul 25, 2009 #4
  6. Jul 25, 2009 #5
    it was use as a refrence point in real time..I could have used any history icon..but jesus was a major turnning point as fars as WE use..uknow 2009.

7. Jul 25, 2009 #6

russ_watters

Just a couple of quick clarifications:

-PF is an American forum.
    -PF is akin to a private club: anyone can join, but it has rules. Think of it like the owner of the forum is having you over to his house to discuss science. You have to abide by his rules.
    -The above has nothing whatsoever to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech quite simply doesn't apply.

8. Jul 25, 2009 #7

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

CU Delawarelife sorry bout ur spellin

9. Jul 25, 2009 #8

you deleted a reply post here..man

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  10. Jul 25, 2009 #9
    "Think of it like the owner of the forum is having you over to his house to discuss science. You have to abide by his rules."

I don't know about other people, but when I invite guests to my house, I let them say whatever they want. Just my two cents. Then again, this isn't my house, so by all means, let's have some rules.

11. Jul 25, 2009 #10
    Crazy thing, Delawarelife, he deleted a post in this very thread where I (jokingly/mockingly/ironically) agreed with you. He makes a compelling point in his post, though. House rules, etc., etc.

12. Jul 25, 2009 #11

Evo

I deleted the posts. And this has run it's course. The thread is making no sense.

13. Jul 25, 2009 #12

russ_watters

I very much doubt that that is true.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook