My UFO Report: Flying Triangle Sighting

In summary, a flying triangle sighting refers to a triangular-shaped object in the sky that is believed to be a UFO. These sightings are different from other UFO sightings because of their distinct shape and size. There are various theories about their origins, but no concrete evidence. Although not as common as other UFO sightings, flying triangle sightings have increased since the 1980s. If you have a flying triangle sighting, it is important to document information and report it to organizations, while remaining calm and avoiding assumptions.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Here is the UFO report that I filed about four years ago - a possible flying triangle.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/012/S12605.html

Note that on the same night, some off duty policeman reported a similar object. I never knew about this until I filed my report twenty years later. For a number of reasons I can be certain of the date.
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/002/S02986.html

Physics news on Phys.org
Well now this ticks me off. It was heading SE but I said SW; now I notice! :devil:

Wow, that's really interesting! It's always fascinating to hear about sightings of possible UFOs, especially when there are multiple witnesses. It's also intriguing that there was a police officer who reported a similar object on the same night. It's possible that this could have been a military aircraft or some other man-made object, but the fact that it was triangular in shape adds to the mystery. Thank you for sharing your report and providing the link to the other sighting as well. It's amazing that you were able to remember the exact date after twenty years. Have you had any other experiences or sightings since then?

1. What is a flying triangle sighting?

A flying triangle sighting is when a person reports seeing a triangular-shaped object in the sky that is believed to be an unidentified flying object (UFO). These sightings have been reported all over the world.

2. What makes a flying triangle sighting different from other UFO sightings?

Flying triangle sightings are different from other UFO sightings because the objects reported are typically described as being triangular in shape with lights at each corner. They are also often reported to be much larger and quieter than other UFOs.

3. Are there any explanations for flying triangle sightings?

There are several theories about what flying triangle sightings could be. Some suggest they are advanced military aircraft or experimental technology, while others believe they could be alien spacecraft. However, there is currently no concrete evidence to support either theory.

4. How common are flying triangle sightings?

Flying triangle sightings are not as common as other types of UFO sightings, but there have been numerous reports from all around the world. The frequency of sightings has also increased since the 1980s, with the advent of more advanced technology and the internet making it easier for people to share their experiences.

5. What should I do if I have a flying triangle sighting?

If you have a flying triangle sighting, it is important to document as much information as possible, such as the date and time, location, and any photos or videos you may have taken. You can also report your sighting to organizations such as the National UFO Reporting Center or Mutual UFO Network. It is also recommended to stay calm and avoid jumping to conclusions without further evidence.