Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My Website regarding math and physics: Please critique

1. Mar 10, 2005 #1
    I've got a website regarding maths and physics here at http://www.freewebs.com/mouldy-fart

Please critique the material as I may have certain misconceptions regarding each subjects and some articles might just be plain wrong !

Thanks alot.
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 10, 2005 #2

You may want to... uhh... have some content that you don't have to download, that's very important.
  4. Mar 10, 2005 #3
    ^hmmmm, i only post everything in PDF, because that's the easiest thing to do as there are alot of equations and images involved and uploading every single one of them is extremely tedious.

Do you have problems downloading them?
  5. Mar 10, 2005 #4

Well no, but its a lot nicer if you could have it in an html form that doesn't need downloading. I don't quite know how to say it but, I guess its kind of a hassle to go out of your way to download a pdf and open it, for me at least. And a website looks better when it has content, not just 3 pages.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?