Change Name without Losing Posts - PF Addict

• Thread starter Gamma
  • Start date
In summary, to change your username on PF Addict without losing your previous posts, you can go to your account settings and select the option to change your username. This will update your username on all your previous posts and comments. Your followers will not be notified of the change and there is a limit of once every 30 days for changing your username. Your previous username will become available for others to use after the change. If you change your mind, you can either wait 30 days to change it again or contact the platform's support team for assistance.
Gamma
I am going under the name gamma. Of cause that's not my name. That was my nick name at my college. Can I change it to some thing else without loosing all my posts. I am becoming a PF addict. :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you Greg

Worried about 97 posts? PF veterans have lost 1000's of posts in their count whenever we do upgrades.

I don't think he's worried about the #,but about the content of the posts.Which would really be of interest...

Daniel.

1. How can I change my username on PF Addict without losing my previous posts?

To change your username on PF Addict without losing your previous posts, you can go to your account settings and select the option to change your username. This will update your username on all your previous posts and comments.

2. Will my followers be notified if I change my username on PF Addict?

No, your followers will not be notified if you change your username on PF Addict. Your username will simply be updated on all your previous posts and comments.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my username on PF Addict?

Yes, there is a limit to how many times you can change your username on PF Addict. You can only change your username once every 30 days.

4. Will my previous username still be available for others to use after I change it on PF Addict?

Yes, once you change your username on PF Addict, your previous username will become available for others to use.

5. What if I change my mind after changing my username on PF Addict?

If you change your mind after changing your username on PF Addict, you can wait 30 days to change it again or reach out to the platform's support team for assistance.