Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Natural Phenomena Of Biological Antigravitation Associated With Invisibility

1. May 5, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

For your amusement. For obvious reasons I assume this is completely bogus.

[​IMG]

http://www.amasci.com/greb/greb2.html

2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2004 #2
    Very interesting, pitty he cant/wont back any of it up, but id definitely be interested in exploring his ideas further.

4. May 5, 2004 #3
    While the document is interesting to say the least, The picture itself doesn't seem very credible. The ground looks like static and the image seems like it could be easily manipulated by something like the GIMP.

5. May 11, 2004 #4
    I can't believe you're recycling my ideas, Ivan. I started a thread on this guy several months ago: "A Beautiful Nutcase". Now I'm going to have to hop on my plywood board with the scooter handle and work mischief.

6. May 11, 2004 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I didn't realize that this was the same guy, but one good nut story deserves anutter.

Please keep your plywood under the speed limit.

7. May 24, 2004 #6
    My first post here :shy:, so hello to all. I've looked at the photos carefully and the only thing I could see is that the shadows in the second one look a little off but I would have to see a negative and also know the height it is supposedly hovering at. I always keep an open mind, but if this was real I think there would be far better photos taken to document it. By the way, how do do the avatar thing. :uhh:

8. May 25, 2004 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hi there jade fox.

In order to assign an avatar, just go to your "user CP" option above, and then select "edit avatars" over on the left of the screen. In order to use a custom avatar you need to get into the contributing member's 25$ a year program. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?