1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ne 1 got book DERIVATIVE

1. Oct 17, 2005 #1
    ne 1 got book DERIVATIVE

plz needed urgent:mad:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2005 #2
    A book called "Derivative"?
  4. Oct 17, 2005 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You are at an academic forum which is populated by serious students and scholars. Please post in proper English, not chat room speak.
  5. Oct 17, 2005 #4
    I apologaise mate kindly forgive me.I am new here.Sorry for hurting you.
    But please can anyone give me book derivatives trignometry please....

again sorry
  6. Oct 17, 2005 #5
  7. Oct 17, 2005 #6

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You didn't hurt me. Your initial post is completely incomprehensible, so if you are looking for help you are only hurting yourself.

This is marginally better.

What exactly are you looking for? The title of a book that you can order from amazon.com? Someone who has a book that they would be willing to send to you? A PDF file that contains a free e-book?

And just to be perfectly clear on the subject: You are looking for material that discusses the differential calculus of trigonometric functions, yes?
  8. Oct 17, 2005 #7
    Nice site

If you need a table on integrals you can get them through websites that will list the most common ones.

This site below contains a lot of different material from physics to mathematics. Should be enough to keep someone busy for a weekend or two reading.
  9. Oct 17, 2005 #8

Gold Member

Wow thats an amazing collection of e-books! I didnt even know about this, thanks

I'd like to point your attention to the MIT's OpenCourseWare website - you can actually watch the videos of the lectures streaming over the web!

DiffEQ: http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Mathematics/18-03Spring2004/VideoLectures/index.htm

And much more! Live streaming videos of Introductory Biology :rolleyes:

I think the it would take someone with even greater altruism to put together videos of lectures from all over the US Universities and beyond! I hope it happens, I really hope so. Perhaps Google would give us such pleasure?
  10. Oct 17, 2005 #9
    What exactly are you looking for?
    Exactly for what are you looking?
    Don't end a sentence with a preposition. :biggrin:
  11. Oct 17, 2005 #10

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You got me! Savor the flavor kid, because it isn't going to happen again. :wink:
  12. Oct 18, 2005 #11
    Yeah, the differential equations lectures are pretty good... with the exception of a mistake or 2 in the first two videos. :D
  13. Oct 18, 2005 #12

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

"... up with which I will not put." Attributed to Winston Churchill.

The Churchill stories associated with this quote are of questionable veracity, and the example is not a good one, but I couldn't resist.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?