Find Capasitor for Kawaqsaki 5.0 OPS FA210D Generator

• Thread starter russhart70
  • Start date
In summary, a capacitor is an electronic component used to store electrical energy and regulate voltage in circuits. In a Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator, the capacitor is responsible for starting the generator and maintaining voltage stability. Signs that the capacitor may need to be replaced include difficulty starting or unstable voltage output. Replacement capacitors can be found at electronics stores or online, but it is recommended to have a trained technician handle the replacement for safety and proper functioning.
russhart70
need a capasitor

I have a generator that needs a new capasitor and I cannot find one any where! can someone tell me what size I need for a kawaqsaki 5.0 ops FA210D modle number: GGK-26-B serile number KJ19-78B
KW: 2.65 Amps:22 KVA: 2.65 Phase:1
voltage: 120 RPM:3600
HZ: 60
would appreciate anyons help!
russhart70

Engineering news on Phys.org
was wondering the formula to figure this problem out! cannot remember!

1. What is a capacitor?

A capacitor is an electronic component that stores electrical energy in the form of an electrostatic field. It is typically used in electrical circuits to provide temporary power when the main power source is unavailable or to smooth out fluctuations in voltage.

2. What is the purpose of a capacitor in a Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator?

The capacitor in a Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator is used to provide a temporary power source for starting the generator and to help regulate the voltage output.

3. How do I know if the capacitor in my Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator needs to be replaced?

If the generator is having trouble starting or if the voltage output is unstable, it could be a sign that the capacitor needs to be replaced. A trained technician can also test the capacitor to determine if it is functioning properly.

4. Where can I find a replacement capacitor for my Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator?

You can find a replacement capacitor at most electronics stores or online retailers. It is important to make sure you are getting the correct type and size of capacitor for your specific generator model.

5. Can I replace the capacitor in my Kawasaki 5.0 OPS FA210D generator myself?

If you have experience working with electrical components and have the necessary tools, you may be able to replace the capacitor yourself. However, it is always recommended to have a trained professional handle any repairs on your generator to ensure safety and proper functioning.