1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need advice on physics project.

1. Aug 24, 2010 #1
    I am currently in Calculus 2 for engineers and my Uni is attempting a new program. This is a program by which a student can exempt themself from taking the final exam, replacing it with a project from within their department so long as it makes use of Calculus topics. I have completed the first sequence of general physics and was looking for some ideas that would be within the reach of someone with this level of experience. I also have a strong interest in astronomy/astrophysics and would like to possibly incoroporate that some how. I will have the entire semester to work on this project and it will need to be published in my Uni's science journal. Thanks in advance. I will be meeting with my physics professor later this week but I wanted to have at least two ideas to pitch before the meeting. Take care.

Joe

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted