Looking for a Physics II study guide with detailed problems and solutions?

• Thread starter yuklee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, for someone looking for a book recommendation on Physics II, a good option would be a Schaum's Outline such as "3,000 Solved Problems in Physics." This book is filled with detailed explanations, numerous problems and solutions, and even includes step-by-step guides for solving problems. It would be especially useful as a supplement to a textbook that may not have answers for all problems.
yuklee
need book recommandations!

I need one that has lots of problems and solutions and explains the concepts in detail. (Physics II covers electricity, circuts, light, magneticism, photons, ampere's faraday,s and gauss,s law)Thanks! ( i really need a book that is full of problems and answers on the back, the book we are using in school doesn't have answers for many problems!, a step by step guide for the problem is a plus!)

Physics news on Phys.org

Sounds like you could use a Schaum's Outline. They are full of problems and solutions--very helpful to practice with. There's one called "3,000 Solved Problems in Physics" that might be just what you need.

1. Can you recommend a book in a specific genre?

Yes, based on your preferences and interests, I can recommend books in various genres such as fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance, etc. Just let me know what you're looking for and I'll provide some suggestions.

2. Are there any new or popular books you would recommend?

Absolutely! I stay up-to-date with the latest releases and can recommend books that are currently trending or receiving positive reviews. Just let me know if you have any specific preferences.

3. Can you recommend a book for a specific age group?

Yes, I can provide recommendations for different age groups, including children, young adults, and adults. Just let me know the age range you're looking for and I'll suggest some appropriate books.

4. How do you decide which books to recommend?

I take into consideration various factors such as the genre, popularity, reviews, and personal experience when recommending books. I also make sure to tailor my recommendations to your specific preferences and interests.

5. Can you recommend books from different authors or only specific ones?

I can recommend books from a variety of authors. If you have any favorite authors, I can suggest other books they have written. If you're open to exploring new authors, I can also provide recommendations based on your preferred genres.