Help Me Find a Rat Trap Image for My DT Project!

In summary, the speaker is finishing their DT project which is a rat trap. They are seeking advice on how to formalize the front picture and ask for amusing rat-related images. They mention a patent for a similar trap and a forum thread that provides physics and math help. They also mention a need for a rat trap due to discovering rats in their basement.
Bladibla
I am near finishing my DT project, which i chose to make a ...Rat trap. I just need advice formalising it in the sense of a front picture.

I looked at google for suitable images, but couldn't find a suitable one. So i ask for your help. I know you people have quite amusing pictures sometimes, such as the ASS picture, and would love a suitably amusing picture Rat-related.

Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
No picture, sorry, but we really could do with a rat trap. Housemate discovered that we have some furry friends in the basement the other day.

1. What is a rat trap image and why is it needed for a DT project?

A rat trap image is a visual representation of a rat trap, which is a device used to catch and kill rats. It is needed for a DT (Design and Technology) project to provide a clear and accurate visual reference for the design and construction of a rat trap.

2. Where can I find a rat trap image for my DT project?

There are several places where you can find a rat trap image for your DT project. You can search online for images, check reference books or magazines, or even take a photo of a real rat trap.

3. Is there a specific type of rat trap image that is best for a DT project?

There is no specific type of rat trap image that is best for a DT project. However, it is important to choose an image that is clear, detailed, and shows all the necessary parts and components of a rat trap.

4. Can I use a copyrighted rat trap image for my DT project?

No, it is not recommended to use a copyrighted rat trap image for your DT project without permission from the owner. Instead, you can use a free or public domain image, or create your own image.

5. How should I credit the source of the rat trap image in my DT project?

If you are using a rat trap image from a specific source, you should credit the source by including the creator's name, title of the image, and the website or publication where it was found. This information can be included in a caption or in the reference section of your project.