1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need experiment help please

1. Mar 29, 2004 #1
    need experiment help please....

I missed my last lab experiment for first year university, It consists of examining the spectrum of colors from a lightbulb and from the light produced when electricity moves though a gas such a hydrogen. Its asks to name the colors and their order when the light is viewed through a spectroscope, and the pattern of colors present from the gas in the narrow glass tube. I simply have no resources to do this experiment on my own and the lab is due today, so any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
    Colin

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2004 #2

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

It's hard to understand exactly what kind of help you want! You want to turn in a lab report for a lab you didn't do?? The whole point of a lab report is to tell what actually happened- not to tell what you THINK would happen IF you did the experiment. Did you go to the teacher and ask about making up the lab?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?