Expert Mechanics Help: Solving Moment of Force Problems | 6 Unsolved Issues

• Thread starter bookworms
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mechanics
In summary, mechanics is a branch of physics that studies the motion, forces, and energy of physical objects. The main concepts include kinematics, dynamics, and energy. There are different types of mechanics, including classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, and fluid mechanics. Mechanics has numerous real-life applications and requires skills such as mathematics, critical thinking, and visualization.
bookworms
this is about moment of a force ...
acctually this is 10 problems i already solve the 4
but i can't solve this 6 problem

some of the problems already have a correct answer...

thanks a bunch...

Attachments

• yahooanswer2.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 298
Physics news on Phys.org
Additional details
NOTE:
This is not my homework i just want to see what is the solution of the ff problems
because I am reviewing for my exam next week ... thanks for all the help ^^

this are the answers LOL ...

Attachments

• ENG MECH PROB SET2.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 467

1. What is mechanics?

Mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with the motion, forces, and energy of physical objects. It involves studying the behavior of objects under the influence of external forces and how they interact with each other.

2. What are the main concepts in mechanics?

The main concepts in mechanics include kinematics, which focuses on the motion of objects; dynamics, which deals with the forces that cause motion; and energy, which relates to the ability of objects to do work.

3. What are the different types of mechanics?

There are several types of mechanics, including classical mechanics, which studies the motion of macroscopic objects; quantum mechanics, which deals with the behavior of particles at a microscopic level; and fluid mechanics, which studies the motion of fluids such as liquids and gases.

4. How is mechanics applied in real life?

Mechanics has a wide range of applications in everyday life, from the design and construction of buildings and bridges to the functioning of machines and vehicles. It also plays a crucial role in fields such as engineering, robotics, and aerospace.

5. What skills are required for understanding mechanics?

To understand mechanics, one needs a strong foundation in mathematics, particularly calculus and vector algebra. It also requires critical thinking skills and the ability to visualize and analyze complex systems and their interactions.