1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help, but dont know where this post should go

1. Sep 18, 2005 #1
    Hi, I am in desperate need of assistance I took a Computer science course this year, and I apparantly need to read an article and write a report on that article once a week.

My question is, where can I get a constant stream of articles regarding Computer Science? I did an article on Quantum Comptuers last week, but I am totally stuck for this week....

Thanks a bunch..

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 19, 2005 #2

Diane_

Homework Helper

I don't know if it will give you the kind of thing you need, but one site I like a lot is The Register:

http://www.theregister.com/

Think of it as IT with attitude.

4. Sep 19, 2005 #3
    Google.

That is what I did in my CSC Seminar Class.

5. Sep 19, 2005 #4

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Actually, the way you wrote it, I thought for a moment you were to find one article and write a report on that article every week!

Surely your library, school library or public library, carries computer magazines? Not everything depends on the internet!

6. Sep 19, 2005 #5

Diane_

Homework Helper

Why, HallsofIvy, I'm surprised at you. Didn't you know that all sources of printed material have shut down since Senator Gore invented the Internet?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?