Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need Help From ALL

1. Jul 14, 2008 #1
    Need Help From "ALL"

I'm planning to join for electrical engineering this year.And am interested in RESEARCH CAREERS....

I essentially require a guidance for my upcoming research project....
    As I am supposed to submit its hard copy now itself..

So if you all help me to be guided in the proper way,I would be so grateful....

Kindly give me some IDEAS for my research project...
    and i would like to start a discussion on that in this thread......
    Kindly participate and help me to mould up my ideas and thoughts....

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 14, 2008 #2
    Re: Need Help From "ALL"

What could be some projects based on NANOTECHNOLOGY or ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY and again...ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY.....???

4. Jul 14, 2008 #3

very much interested in NANOTECHNOLOGY...so would like to interconnect that with EE.....
    Pls Help......
    NOT FEELING LIKE PUTTING FULL STOP TO MY DREAMS....MY DREAM CAREER...WHAT U FEEL..SHUD I PROCEED OR.......
    I THINK THAT I MUSTTTT......
    BUT U ALL MUST HELP ME.....PLZZ:cry:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  5. Jul 14, 2008 #4

as...electroencephalography is the measurement of electrical activity produced by the brain....
    can we do a research project based on any disease...still its cause unrevealed.....by the help of the studies on electroencephalography.....(I mean which shows a great change in the brain waves...since there are many diseases that cause severe variation in brain waves and cause continuous(chronic)pain)???

Sorry if this is not such a good plan......But pls guide me.....

How am I supposed to submit a hard copy of a research project...how to start....go on..collect datas..hw much...hw..from where.....with the help of what....etc etc....

THERE IS NO ONE FOR ME TO GUIDE ME WELL.....
    AM DEPENDING ON U ALL COMPLETELY WAITIN 4 UR REPLY...PLZZ.............
    HELP ME..............TOTALLY CONFUSED AND A BIT WORRIED TOOO..............

6. Jul 14, 2008 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You are just starting your EE degree, and you already have a research project? Sounds a bit out of order. You must mean more like a book report or simple paper investigation into a broad subject area. Try starting at wikipedia.org, and read the information pages they have there on the subject areas you've listed.

7. Jul 14, 2008 #6

Sorry!but it is required to do that....
    We sum students were selected for getting fellowships
    so was asked to submit a hard copy of engineering based research project to them...!!!!

Am sorry if I asked something worng...Hope that I should find some other way to complete that....
    But I would be grateful to u all...if u try to help me a bit..atleast guide me.....plz...and sorry again...

8. Jul 14, 2008 #7

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Have you read the wikipedia.org pages? We won't be writing your report for you. Tell us what you've learned at the wiki pages.

9. Jul 15, 2008 #8

I read about that in wikipedia.....Nanotechnology is such a vast topic.....great to read about that...thanks for ur information......

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?