Need help of a good Greek speaker,

• Thread starter heartless
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Speaker
In summary, having a good Greek speaker is important as they can accurately communicate and understand the Greek language, which is spoken by over 13 million people worldwide. They can also help with translation, interpretation, and learning the language. To find a good Greek speaker, you can ask for recommendations or search online. They can assist with tasks such as teaching the language, translating documents, and providing cultural consulting. The cost of hiring a good Greek speaker may vary depending on their experience and the specific task.
heartless
Hello,
I'd need a help of a Greek speaker in translation of a document. Anyone who's willing to help, please write. I can't offer any money for that nor a great prize. The only thing I'd be able to give is a huge 'thanks'.

The document is six pages long, but now written in prose.

Physics news on Phys.org
I only speak turdish, sorry.

Cyrus :P
teach me some :)

1. What is the importance of having a good Greek speaker?

The importance of having a good Greek speaker is that they can accurately communicate and understand the Greek language, which is spoken by over 13 million people worldwide. They can also help with translation and interpretation in various contexts, such as business, travel, or academic research.

2. How do I find a good Greek speaker for help?

You can find a good Greek speaker by asking for recommendations from friends, colleagues, or language learning communities. You can also search online for Greek language tutors, interpreters, or translators. It is important to check their qualifications and experience before hiring them for help.

3. Can a good Greek speaker help with learning the language?

Yes, a good Greek speaker can help with learning the language. They can provide language lessons, conversation practice, and resources for self-study. They can also give insights into the language, culture, and customs of Greece, making the learning experience more immersive and effective.

4. What kind of tasks can a good Greek speaker assist with?

A good Greek speaker can assist with various tasks, such as translating documents, interpreting conversations, proofreading texts, or teaching the language. They can also help with cultural consulting, such as understanding social norms and etiquette in Greece, or providing insights into the local market and business practices.

5. How much does it cost to hire a good Greek speaker for help?

The cost of hiring a good Greek speaker for help can vary depending on their experience, qualifications, and the specific task at hand. Generally, language tutors charge an hourly rate, while interpreters and translators may charge per project or per word. It is best to discuss the rates and negotiate with the individual based on your needs and budget.