1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help to transfer!

1. Jan 2, 2009 #1
    I am a first semester freshman at a tireless university. I am maths major and an international student. I want to transfer to a good university with research opportunity because the university that I am attending right now has now research university. Top of that I also recently decided to do a major in physics as well.But my university has no physics major. So I really want to transfer. And due to poor economic condition and being an international student, I cant afford the cost of college in US. So I want to know few good but cheap university with decent physics department along with research. So please help me find me such kind of university so that I can complete my double majors in maths and physics. Also I want to do my PhD in theoritical Physics. Here is some information that might help.

High school GPA- 3.8
    Current GPA- 4.0

I want a university which offers financial aid or some kind of grant to international student. To maximum I can pay ten thousand to college for my studies. So please guys provide me with some information and some university that I can apply to.

Pretender.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted