1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need Help-Urgent

1. Dec 22, 2007 #1
    Need Help--Urgent

How to write the thesis proposal for Masters. Its urgent please do reply.. Because I dont have enough time.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 22, 2007 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Usually, one selects a thesis topic in consultation with a faculty member, who usually becomes one thesis advisor. Furthermore, one should have some idea of what one wishes to study when selecting a thesis topic. Since we do not know one or one's capability, we are not in a position to advise one.

I'm perplexed as to situation where one must send a thesis proposal to a university, but does not have time to submit the proposal.

A thesis proposal should state the topic, some background (which demonstrates some knowledge of the science and/or technology and the significance of the proposed reseach), and the proposed research and goal of the research (what and how one plans to accomplish it) .

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  4. Dec 22, 2007 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Agreement with Astro: this sounds really weird to me. I've never attainted that level of education, but it makes sense to me that someone should know what s/he wants to become a professional at (or at least study for other reasons) before submitting an application. That's a big commitment.

5. Dec 22, 2007 #4

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

This has to be one of the worst cases of procrastination I have ever seen.

6. Dec 30, 2007 #5
    I wrote a proposal when I applied for my masters' degree in Materials. Usually anything with "nano" or "bio" works!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?