An object travels in a straight line at a uniform velocity of 10 m/s for 3 seconds and then travels for 2 seconds at a constant speed of 5 meters per second in the same direction. Calculate the total distance traveled.
Related Introductory Physics Homework Help News on Phys.org
As I said in the other thread where you asked the same question, you only need one formula. If I tell you what it looks like I will have done too much already. We're supposed to offer hints here, not complete solutions.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving