Can a Multi-use Vaping Mod Also Efficiently Charge a Phone?

In summary, the conversation is about someone designing a Multi-use Vaping Mod, which combines an E-cigarette and a USB charging device. They are seeking help with circuit designing as they are struggling with getting it to work due to lack of experience in electrical engineering. The 50kohm potentiometer is used to adjust the voltage/current going to the atomiser. They are open to suggestions and ideas from others.
Jacob Prescott
Hi all,

I am designing and building a Multi-use Vaping Mod as my idea of chose.
This idea is based on two things, an E-cigarette and a USB Charging device output to charge a phone via USB all combined into one.
But I need help with the circuit designing, because I am struggling with getting it to work as I don't have much experience in electrical engineering, This is what I have done so far to designing the circuit I want... in theory I just need to join them up and make them one circuit, but I don't know how complicated or simple that would be, and that's why I'm here. :)
USB-Mobile-Charger-Circuit-Diagram.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 18.54.42.png

NOTE: The 50kohm potentiometer will adjust the amount of voltage/current going to the atomiser.

Please... all are welcome to help and share ideas. :)
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
So you are wanting to regulate your smoke input while charging your phone? I'd say, Pick Another Project.

1. What is a college project?

A college project is a task or assignment given to students by their professors or instructors as part of their coursework. It can be a research paper, group project, presentation, or any other type of academic assignment.

2. Why do students need help with their college projects?

Students may need help with their college projects for a variety of reasons. Some may struggle with understanding the topic or instructions, while others may have a busy schedule with other responsibilities. Additionally, seeking help can also lead to a better understanding and higher quality of work.

3. Where can I find help for my college project?

There are many resources available for students to seek help with their college projects. These include tutoring services, writing centers, online resources, and even asking for assistance from professors or classmates. It is important to utilize these resources to ensure the best possible outcome for your project.

4. How can I manage my time effectively for my college project?

Time management is crucial when it comes to completing college projects. One helpful tip is to break down the project into smaller, manageable tasks and create a schedule to complete each task. It is also important to prioritize and set aside dedicated time for working on the project.

5. Can I get help with my college project without plagiarizing?

Yes, there are ways to seek help with your college project without plagiarizing. It is important to properly cite any sources used and to use your own words and ideas when incorporating information from outside sources. Additionally, seeking guidance and feedback from professors or tutors can also help avoid plagiarism.