1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help with my Physics Study Guide!

1. Dec 13, 2008 #1
    So my physics teacher is kinda of a pain in the *** and likes giving quiz-like study guides in which we have to answer questions, just so we can study from it! I, unfortunately, am in the middle of moving, and have no time to do this! The test is tomorrow. Please, any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Final Exam - Study Guide (PDF)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 13, 2008 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to Physics Forums,

Sure, we'll help you with your quiz, but we won't do it for you. You need to put some effort in, either by posting attempted solutions or at the very least by detailing your thoughts on each problem.

4. Dec 13, 2008 #3
    Here's what I'm thinking...

1 C
    2 D
    3 B
    4 A
    5 D
    6 a)

b)
    7 D
    8 C
    9 B
    10 C
    11 A
    12 C
    13 B
    14 B
    15 B
    16 B
    17 C
    18 C
    19 C
    20 D
    21 C

I need the formula for 6 though!

5. Dec 13, 2008 #4

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Those in green are correct. You need to rethink those in red.

For question six, have you tried reading your class notes and looking for a formula?

6. Dec 13, 2008 #5
    Thanks, and yeah I have, but I packed it up with t he rest of my stuff. I'll find it online though

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?