Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculators Need Help with my TI-83 Plus PLEASE !

1. Oct 17, 2007 #1
    Need Help with my TI-83 Plus PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my TI 83 plus, and yesterday went out to by the cable so that i can get programs for physics n stuff onto it, but after i downloaded the program, i dragged n dropped it into the TI connect icon to transfer it. it transfered, but the program wasnt on my calc....what do i do?
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2007 #2
    You have to drop it in the right area. Make sure it isn't archived. If it is flash, drop it under flash, etc.
  4. Oct 21, 2007 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I've heard you can get more replies if you just add enough exclamation marks to your thread title.
  5. Nov 29, 2007 #4
    Also, make sure the program isn't a group, and if it is, you'll need to ungroup it on your calculator.

Don't be so mean to the guy. It's a cutthroat world, and you need to do whatever you can to make yourself heard.
  6. Oct 16, 2008 #5
    Re: Need Help with my TI-83 Plus PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i have a question to, my TI-83 Plus eddition's connector cable that it came with won't fit into it and I don't know why, can someone help me? and to the origional question, you can click 2nd then +, you should go to a screen that says mem mgmt/del... stuff like that, now go all the way down and it will say reset, click it and say yes, it will reset EVERYTHING but it won't reset your games and such. Hoped this helped.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?