Why Is My TI-83 Plus Not Showing Transferred Programs?

• Calculators
  • Thread starter St@rbury
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ti-83
In summary, the person is asking for help with their TI-83 Plus calculator and transferring programs onto it. They are having trouble finding the program on their calculator after transferring it and are seeking advice on how to properly transfer it. They also mention that adding exclamation marks to their post may help them get more replies. Another person joins the conversation and offers a solution to a different problem with the calculator's connector cable.
St@rbury
Need Help with my TI-83 Plus PLEASE!

i got my TI 83 plus, and yesterday went out to by the cable so that i can get programs for physics n stuff onto it, but after i downloaded the program, i dragged n dropped it into the TI connect icon to transfer it. it transfered, but the program wasnt on my calc...what do i do?

Computer science news on Phys.org
You have to drop it in the right area. Make sure it isn't archived. If it is flash, drop it under flash, etc.

I've heard you can get more replies if you just add enough exclamation marks to your thread title.

Also, make sure the program isn't a group, and if it is, you'll need to ungroup it on your calculator.

I've heard you can get more replies if you just add enough exclamation marks to your thread title.

Don't be so mean to the guy. It's a cutthroat world, and you need to do whatever you can to make yourself heard.

Hey i have a question to, my TI-83 Plus eddition's connector cable that it came with won't fit into it and I don't know why, can someone help me? and to the origional question, you can click 2nd then +, you should go to a screen that says mem mgmt/del... stuff like that, now go all the way down and it will say reset, click it and say yes, it will reset EVERYTHING but it won't reset your games and such. Hoped this helped.

1. How do I reset my TI-83 Plus calculator?

To reset your TI-83 Plus calculator, press the "2nd" button followed by the "MEM" button. Select "Reset" and then choose "All RAM" to reset the calculator to its default settings.

2. How can I graph an equation on my TI-83 Plus calculator?

To graph an equation on your TI-83 Plus calculator, press the "Y=" button and enter the equation using the "X" variable. Press the "GRAPH" button to view the graph.

3. How do I transfer programs to my TI-83 Plus calculator?

You can transfer programs to your TI-83 Plus calculator by connecting it to your computer with a USB cable and using TI-Connect software. Follow the instructions on the software to transfer programs to your calculator.

4. How do I clear the memory on my TI-83 Plus calculator?

To clear the memory on your TI-83 Plus calculator, press the "2nd" button followed by the "MEM" button. Select "Reset" and then choose "All RAM" to clear all data and programs from the calculator's memory.

5. How can I use the TI-83 Plus calculator to solve equations?

To use the TI-83 Plus calculator to solve equations, press the "MATH" button and select the appropriate solver from the menu. Enter the equation and press the "ENTER" button to solve for the variable.