1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help with project on electronics

1. Aug 22, 2010 #1
    Hi,
    I'm freshman in Electrical Engineering. I'm going to do a project on a major challenge in electrical engineering nowadays. I intend to discuss the limit of microelectronics at micro-scale and so the challenge is to go deeper into lower scale, i.e. nano and pico scale (pico-scale is quite too far?!). However, I'm stuck with finding appropriate reference materials, as I'm new in the field. Can someone kindly give me some sources or enlighten me with this issue (in case I misconceive something)? Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

I googled Integrated Circuit Geometry Roadmap, and got some useful hits:

http://www.google.com/search?source...01US302&q=integrated+circuit+geometry+roadmap

Maybe start with that hit list, and see if it leads you to better search terms. Maybe even try something like Replacements for Optical Lithography in Integrated Circuit Fabrication, or similar....

4. Aug 24, 2010 #3
    Thanks for the advice :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook