Can You Help Find a Mechanical Engineer for an Urgent Student Interview?

In summary, the individual is seeking someone with a degree in mechanical engineering and 7+ years of experience to conduct an interview and provide a business card as proof for a class assignment. They are willing to pay for the interview and are also open to any leads on individuals with similar qualifications. However, due to privacy and anti-phishing policies, the PF is not able to facilitate such requests.
KaelanSong
One of classes needs me to interview an engineer with a degree of my same major (mechanical engr), preferably with 7+ years of experience in the field (we can lie about that, but deadlines are approaching and I've struck out everywhere), AND A BUSINESS CARD (used as proof to my professor that I'm not making it up). I am willing to pay for you to first conduct the interview if necessary (8 questions, no longer than 20 minutes) and then mail me the business card.

Please I need someone as soon as possible.

Or if you have a lead on someone with the same (similar) qualifications, it would be greatly appreciated.

Engineering news on Phys.org
KaelanSong said:
One of classes needs me to interview an engineer with a degree of my same major (mechanical engr), preferably with 7+ years of experience in the field (we can lie about that, but deadlines are approaching and I've struck out everywhere), AND A BUSINESS CARD (used as proof to my professor that I'm not making it up). I am willing to pay for you to first conduct the interview if necessary (8 questions, no longer than 20 minutes) and then mail me the business card.

Please I need someone as soon as possible.

Or if you have a lead on someone with the same (similar) qualifications, it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the PF.

For privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we have not allowed interview threads on the PF for a number of years. Please pass that along to your professor, and feel free to link to this closed thread of yours.

1. What qualifications are required for the mechanical engineer position?

The minimum qualifications for the mechanical engineer position would typically include a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field, as well as relevant work experience in the field. Some employers may also require additional certifications or licenses.

2. What specific skills should a mechanical engineer possess?

A mechanical engineer should have a strong understanding of mechanical design principles, proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software, knowledge of industry standards and regulations, and excellent problem-solving and communication skills.

3. What type of experience is preferred for this position?

Experience in a similar role or industry is preferred for this mechanical engineer position. Previous work experience in mechanical design, product development, or manufacturing would be beneficial.

4. How will the candidate's technical knowledge be assessed during the interview?

The interview process may include technical questions or a skills assessment to evaluate the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in mechanical engineering concepts and tools. The candidate may also be asked to provide examples of previous projects or designs to showcase their technical abilities.

5. Are there any specific qualities or traits that the company is looking for in a mechanical engineer?

In addition to technical skills and experience, companies may also look for qualities such as adaptability, teamwork, and a strong work ethic in a mechanical engineer. These traits can contribute to a successful and efficient team dynamic.