Need Mechanical Engineer to interview, Urgent

One of classes needs me to interview an engineer with a degree of my same major (mechanical engr), preferably with 7+ years of experience in the field (we can lie about that, but deadlines are approaching and I've struck out everywhere), AND A BUSINESS CARD (used as proof to my professor that I'm not making it up). I am willing to pay for you to first conduct the interview if necessary (8 questions, no longer than 20 minutes) and then mail me the business card.

Please I need someone as soon as possible.

Or if you have a lead on someone with the same (similar) qualifications, it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
One of classes needs me to interview an engineer with a degree of my same major (mechanical engr), preferably with 7+ years of experience in the field (we can lie about that, but deadlines are approaching and I've struck out everywhere), AND A BUSINESS CARD (used as proof to my professor that I'm not making it up). I am willing to pay for you to first conduct the interview if necessary (8 questions, no longer than 20 minutes) and then mail me the business card.

Please I need someone as soon as possible.

Or if you have a lead on someone with the same (similar) qualifications, it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the PF.

For privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we have not allowed interview threads on the PF for a number of years. Please pass that along to your professor, and feel free to link to this closed thread of yours.