Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need mollier diagram

  1. Jun 7, 2010 #1
    I need mollier diagram, that entrophy unit is kcal/kg and pressure unit is bar (kg/cm2)
    If you have the diagram, please reply my thread, asap.
    Thank you.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2010 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Need mollier diagram
  1. Shear Force Diagrams (Replies: 3)