1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need physics project advice

1. Sep 23, 2013 #1
    Hello,

I'm taking a physics course targeted at life science majors and over the next few weeks we're to do a self-directed experimental project and then do a write-up/presentation on the findings. My group's current plan is to measure the photosynthesis and respiration rates of some plants under different conditions and to discuss that.

To me, that seems a bit too biology-based but I don't know what physics I can fit it into it (I have no ideas for other projects either so I'm just going with it) to make it a little more interesting and more of a physics project rather than biology.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2013 #2

DrClaude

Staff: Mentor

How about filtering the light to see the effect of the wavelength of incident light? The effects of temperature might also be interesting.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted