1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need quick advice on apps

1. Nov 28, 2009 #1
    Hey I'm applying to a bunch of schools right now and I've already submitted a few apps but heres the deal:

I have no idea what my subject test score is and I have not received the official GRE score report so I don't know what my analytical score is.

I have a pretty good idea of how I did - good enough to not get washed on the first pass due to terrible GRE scores - but I am having to submit these forms while leaving the score boxes blank.

None of the apps are clear on this - should I be submitting these with blank score boxes or will all my apps be considered "incomplete" and summarily thrown out, (even though the official reports will arrive in a couple weeks) putting me out like a thousand dollars on application fees/"trouble ETS to send my scores" fees?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted