Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need Research Topic

1. Jan 4, 2005 #1
    Well I guess two research projects isn't ennough I am required to do a research project for physics now....
    (on a plus note the other two projects should be ending within a couple of monthes)

I was wondering if anyone would be kind ennough to suggest some things to research... also the project is very open... so it could be experiment/project/reading about something

As probably most you could guess I am strongly considering doing reserach on String Theory, but I was wondering if anyone would have some other suggestions. I am also considering asking if I can develop my website www.utoe.org as my project... any opinions on that?

well I am going to think of some more things hopefully you will too
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 4, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

How about various attempts by string/brane theories to reproduce the phenomena of the standard model, going into some detail about problems like chirality, flavors (aka generations), and so on. Compare and contrast.
  4. Jan 4, 2005 #3
    hmm sounds interesting... there probably isn't any unique aspects of string theory I could research that hasn't been written about before... anyway I don't know much about what you suggested but I will look into it.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?