Calculating Kinetic Energy: A Guide for Solving PE and KE Problems

• Thread starter I NEED HELP
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation discusses how to find the kinetic energy when given the potential energy of a falling body, with the request for equations and guidance rather than a direct answer.
I NEED HELP
Energy Question?

OK let's say that PE=15000 or 11250 J (J=Joules) how would you find out what the KE is?

just want to find out how to get the Kinectic Energy?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Need Help?

You need to show equations and an attempt at the answer

I NEED HELP said:
OK let's say that PE=15000 or 11250 J (J=Joules) how would you find out what the KE is?

just want to find out how to get the Kinectic Energy?

Saying that potential energy is 11250J is meaningless really.
Is there some sort of problem associated with the potential energy? A body falling? Something of that sort?

ok then let's say it's a body falling how do i answer this...i don't want you to give me the answer i need help so i can understand this and solve it to get the answer on my own...

1. How do I know if I need serious physics help?

If you are struggling to understand fundamental concepts in physics or are consistently getting low grades on exams and assignments, it may be a sign that you need serious physics help.

2. What resources are available for getting serious physics help?

There are many resources available for getting serious physics help, such as tutoring services, study groups, online forums, and instructional videos. Your school may also offer academic support services specifically for physics.

3. How can I improve my understanding of physics concepts?

One of the best ways to improve your understanding of physics concepts is through practice. This can include solving problems, participating in hands-on experiments, and reviewing material regularly. Seeking help from a tutor or mentor can also be beneficial.

4. Is it too late to get serious physics help if I am struggling in the middle of the semester?

No, it is never too late to seek help for physics. It is important to address any difficulties as soon as possible so that you can catch up and stay on track with the rest of the class. With dedication and hard work, you can still improve your understanding and grades.

5. How can I find a qualified physics tutor?

You can search for qualified physics tutors through your school's academic support services, online tutoring platforms, or by asking for recommendations from professors or classmates. It is important to find a tutor who has a strong understanding of physics and is able to effectively communicate and explain concepts.