1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some advice for Linear algebra

1. Sep 17, 2008 #1
    Alright so Calculus seemed to come relatively easy to me. I was able to get good grades without much struggle. However now my linear algebra class is killing me. I feel like I am understand the text and lectures fairly thoroulghy and even feel like Im able to understand most hw problems. However when a test comes along I have no Idea how to solve half of the questions. The text I am using is Strang 6th ed and I am also watching his lectures online. Did anyone else have similar struggles in this class in particular? What could you recomend to perhaps get a different perspective on this class. Or is their any problem solving skills you could recomend? Im spending about twice as much time on this class as I am on all my other classes combined. And Im constantly in with the proffessor. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?