1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some help about university -- want to choose something that can relate to Acoustics

1. Oct 22, 2014 #1
    Hello everyone, well this is my first post and i hope someone could help me
    I'm starting choosing what to study now and at first i choose Aerospace Engineering, but now i'm towards to Computer Engineering. Also i'm really interested on audio and acoustics. I saw an university that have Acoustics Engineering as a Master programme that also i'm interested but maybe in the future.
    But right now i want to choose something that can relate to Acoustics, so my question is how can i relate Acoustics on Computer Engineering? Is there any way i can apply programming, electronics or any subject form CE (that's some of the courses that the programme has) on Acoustics?

Also maybe off-topic but, CE also could be applied on physics subjects like astrophysics?

Thanks in Advance

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 23, 2014 #2
    Any help?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook