1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some ideas for 1 semester research

1. Jan 9, 2007 #1
    This is my last semester as an undergrad in Mechanical Engineering and we have this senior thesis class that I chose to take (most students don't take it...I believe only one more person is taking it in the entire class). I'm not a genius (I wouldn't even call myself smart), but I can safely say that none of my classes so far have been challenging. So, I took this class as an attempt to do something interesting. I'm most interested in robotics, mechatronics, system dynamics and controls, and I find their applications to bioengineering also interesting. I probably wouldn't be able to do any experiments and it's only 1 semester so any big research project can't be done. Also, I'll most likely be getting a MS degree next year in something related to robotics. Anyone have any interesting ideas for research in the above mentioned fields? All ideas are welcome and will be greatly appreciated :smile:.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted