1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some insight on Engineering Geology/ Geological Engineering?

1. Mar 3, 2012 #1
    I am a grade 12 high-school student in Ontario, Canada, and I am considering a career in Geological Engineering.
    I was hoping to get some insight from people who are specializing in it, and who can inform me on what the day to day life is like.

So far, I have examined the "prospective students" geological engineering pages on multiple universities' websites.
    Since this forum is filled with intellectuals, I was hoping that some of you who know about geoscience/mineral/geological engineering can help me out with realistically conceptualizing the career.

Any help, advice, information and relevant stories would be greatly appreciated :)

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted