Can School Libraries Provide Urgently Needed Academic Publications?

• Thread starter firakti
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Articles
In summary, the conversation is about the urgent need for two specific articles on non-crimp fabric composites and multiaxial non-crimp reinforcements. The person asking for the articles has already searched for them but couldn't find them and is requesting for someone to send them. They clarify that they wouldn't have posted if they had already found the articles. The other person suggests checking the school technical library and reminds that the articles can only be sent by the authors if they are copyrighted.
firakti
Need two articles very urgently

hi, I need "Miller AJ. The effect of microstructural parameters on the mechanical properties of non-crimp fabric composites. M. Phil thesis, Cranfield University, School of Industrial and Manufacturing Science, August 1996" and "developing multiaxial non-crimp reinforcements for the cost effective solution in 31st international SAMPE technical conference" very very urgently. i'd appreciate it if somebody can find them and send to me. thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org

How about looking for them yourself?

i have already search for them, but couldn't get any results. on the other hand, if i had found them, i wouldn't have written a post here.

firakti said:
i have already search for them, but couldn't get any results. on the other hand, if i had found them, i wouldn't have written a post here.

Does your school technical library have them? Also, if they are copyrighted publications, only the authors can "send" them to you.

1. What is the purpose of needing two articles very quickly?

The purpose of needing two articles very quickly may vary depending on the individual or organization's specific needs. It could be for research purposes, publication deadlines, or to fulfill specific project requirements.

2. How can two articles be acquired quickly?

Two articles can be acquired quickly through various methods such as conducting extensive research, hiring a team of writers, or utilizing online resources. It is important to carefully consider the reliability and credibility of the sources when acquiring articles quickly.

3. Are there any potential challenges in obtaining two articles very quickly?

Yes, there can be potential challenges in obtaining two articles very quickly. These may include limited access to information, time constraints, and ensuring the quality and accuracy of the articles. It is crucial to plan and prioritize effectively to overcome these challenges.

4. Can two articles be written by the same author in a short period of time?

Yes, it is possible for the same author to write two articles in a short period of time. However, this may depend on the complexity and length of the articles, as well as the author's writing speed and availability. It is important to consider the author's workload and timeframe before requesting multiple articles from them.

5. How do you ensure the articles are delivered on time?

To ensure timely delivery of the articles, clear communication and coordination with the writers is essential. Setting realistic deadlines and regularly checking in with the writers can also help ensure the articles are delivered on time. It is important to have a backup plan in case of any unexpected delays.