Nerds Rock! - Check Out the Music Video Here

In summary, "Nerds Rock!" is a music video created by a team of scientists and musicians to celebrate the unique qualities of nerds and promote diversity and inclusivity in the scientific community. Its purpose is to break stereotypes and encourage young kids to pursue their passions in STEM fields. The video can be watched on various online platforms and is also available for educational purposes, with a free accompanying toolkit.
GreatEscapist
Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org

LOL! I like the "nyo-ooo-ooo-ooo" part. :biggrin: :rofl: Much better than the original song sung by someone who always looks completely stoned when she performs (at least the few times I've seen her perform on the late night TV shows).

Maybe its not very funny to me since I have never heard the original. :-/

TheStatutoryApe said:
Maybe its not very funny to me since I have never heard the original. :-/

Yeah... That's why it's funny, cause of the original. Heh. :tongue:

1. What is "Nerds Rock!"?

"Nerds Rock!" is a music video that celebrates the unique and wonderful qualities of nerds. It features catchy music, fun visuals, and positive messages about embracing one's inner nerd.

2. Who created "Nerds Rock!"?

"Nerds Rock!" was created by a team of scientists and musicians who wanted to promote diversity and inclusivity in the scientific community.

3. What is the purpose of "Nerds Rock!"?

The purpose of "Nerds Rock!" is to break stereotypes and encourage people, especially young kids, to be proud of their interests and to pursue their passions in STEM fields.

4. How can I watch "Nerds Rock!"?

"Nerds Rock!" is available to watch on various online platforms, such as YouTube and Vimeo. It can also be found on the official website of the creators.

5. Can I use "Nerds Rock!" for educational purposes?

Yes, "Nerds Rock!" is a great educational resource for teachers and parents who want to inspire their students and children to explore their interests in science and technology. The creators also offer a free educational toolkit to accompany the video.