Networkin(frequency) question

• Thread starter dizzzzy23
  • Start date
The period is the inverse of the frequency, so the period is 1/666.66 Hz. In summary, the frequency of a signal that repeats 40,000 times within one minute is 666.66 Hz and the period is 1/666.66 Hz.
dizzzzy23
What is the frequency in Hertz (cycles per second) of a signal that repeats 40,000 times within one minute? What is the period of the signal? (10 points)

the baud rate is 666.66
the same i the bit rate 666.66 in (ASK) Amplitude shift Keying.

I know that in (ASK) frequency and phase remain constant while only the amplitude change.

But i don't Know how to calculate the frequency and the phase.

can anybody help me?

Physics news on Phys.org
40,000 cycles per minute * (1 minute / 60 seconds) = x cycles per second.

Note that the units cancel. Solve for x.

- Warren

The frequency is the same as the baud rate that you calculated.

1. What is the purpose of networking?

The purpose of networking is to establish connections between devices or systems in order to facilitate communication and the sharing of resources. This can range from simple local area networks (LANs) to complex wide area networks (WANs) that span large geographical areas.

2. How does networking work?

Networking works by using various hardware and software components to transmit data between devices. This can include routers, switches, cables, and protocols that govern how data is transmitted and received. In simple terms, data is broken down into smaller packets and sent across a network to its destination, where it is reassembled and delivered.

3. What are the different types of networks?

There are several types of networks, including LANs, WANs, and wireless networks. LANs are used to connect devices within a small area, such as an office or home. WANs are used to connect devices over larger areas, such as multiple offices or cities. Wireless networks use radio waves to transmit data without the need for physical cables.

4. What are the benefits of networking?

Networking offers many benefits, including the ability to share resources and information between devices, improved communication and collaboration, and increased efficiency and productivity. It also allows for remote access to systems and data, making it easier to work from different locations.

5. How can I ensure the security of my network?

To ensure the security of your network, you can implement measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls. It is also important to regularly update software and devices, use strong and unique passwords, and educate users on best practices for network security. Regular monitoring and maintenance can also help identify and address any vulnerabilities in the network.