Neuropsycholinguistic chant effect

• Thread starter automaton
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a chanting exercise where the individual is instructed to chant "I love you" for five minutes aloud and then continue directing their attention to loved ones, followed by not loved ones, and then everyone. This is to be done for three nights. The second chant involves chanting "I hate you" for three nights and following the same procedure as the first chant. The third chant involves a shorter duration and requires the individual to analyze their experiences. The conversation also includes a discussion about creating a poll and experiencing hypnosis through chanting.

try "the chant" whats your experience

• any /all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no/not

• and/or/nor

• but /if

• Total voters
automaton
try this
chant i love you aloud five minutes
continue chanting internally direct your attention at first those you love then not then all
do this for three nights
second chant 3 night
ihate you
do the same as first
third chant short duration?
analyze
same procedure
tell me your experience i had three friends try

excuse my wacko poll i did not know how to do it and i can't get back in
answer this post

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You can try deleting the post, by selecting "edit" and then "delete" up at the top of the page. Although you might want to "copy" the original information and paste it into the new thread.

This way you should be able to start all over again and create a new poll at the same time.

Originally posted by automaton
try this
chant i love you aloud five minutes
continue chanting internally direct your attention at first those you love then not then all
do this for three nights
second chant 3 night
ihate you
do the same as first
third chant short duration?
analyze
same procedure
tell me your experience i had three friends try

answer this post

ill give it a shot, what were your experiences?

3 future chants /my feelings

hi

i postulate
in one plane we are all autogenically hypnotising
chanting anything ties up system resources by utilising that sphere of conciousness
purposefully directing your psyche using meaningfull phrases may do something
at least internally

chant of the binares

second chant
0101010101010101010 aloud then silent
mutation try
randomicity ie.. 010010101010101011110101010
if you tried first autohypnogogic

was this experience different

1. What is neuropsycholinguistic chant effect?

Neuropsycholinguistic chant effect is a phenomenon in which the rhythmic patterns and musical elements of a chant have a profound impact on the brain's neural pathways, leading to changes in cognitive processes and language processing.

2. How does neuropsycholinguistic chant effect work?

The rhythmic and musical elements of a chant stimulate the brain's auditory and motor areas, which are connected to language processing. This leads to changes in the brain's neural pathways, improving cognitive processes and language skills.

3. What are the potential benefits of neuropsycholinguistic chant effect?

The potential benefits of neuropsycholinguistic chant effect include improved language skills, enhanced memory and focus, and reduced stress and anxiety. It has also been used in therapy for individuals with speech and language disorders.

4. Is neuropsycholinguistic chant effect backed by scientific evidence?

Yes, there have been numerous studies that have demonstrated the effectiveness of neuropsycholinguistic chant effect. These studies have used brain imaging techniques and behavioral measures to show changes in brain activity and language skills after exposure to chanting.

5. Can anyone experience the neuropsycholinguistic chant effect?

Yes, anyone can experience the neuropsycholinguistic chant effect. However, individual responses may vary depending on factors such as musical background, language proficiency, and cognitive abilities. It is also important to use chants that are appropriate for the individual's age and developmental stage.