Horrific Attack: Man Mauled by Chimps, Loses Face, Testicles, & Foot

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the man had his face chewed off and parts of his body mauled by monkeys at a sanctuary. He will require extensive surgery to reattach his nose.
just came to the topic for the first time, so sorry tribdog, i will never spank you again..

Physics news on Phys.org
lol, didn't realize you had spanked me in the first place. snap that wrist next time.

i was feeling the effects of the leper comment on the other topic that's why I typed that post...

klusener said:
i was feeling the effects of the leper comment on the other topic that's why I typed that post...
lol, I probably shouldn't have replied to the leper comment then.

tribdog said:
lol, didn't realize you had spanked me in the first place. snap that wrist next time.

Its ok, if you're feeling spank deprived, i'll help fill your quota :tongue2:

you dirty slut you

tribdog said:
you dirty slut you

Isn't everyone who's been emotionally wounded a slut?

I'm perfectly content being a slut.

good it fits

wow, there are several different ways you could take that comment

tribdog said:
wow, there are several different ways you could take that comment

yours, or mine?

place? I thought we already decided on your place

tribdog said:
place? I thought we already decided on your place

I though we were going to do this in the car :uhh:

threads like this make me sit here and giggle like an idiot. does it have that effect on you?

tribdog said:
threads like this make me sit here and giggle like an idiot. does it have that effect on you?

Nah, I'm sitting here plotting how to out do every remark you make with innuendo escalation.

To be honest today has probably been the best conversations I've had with anyone for months, i haven't had to think so much on my feet in ages. Its kinda like getting up after a long car ride, your legs are so happy to be in use again.

franznietzsche said:
Nah, I'm sitting here plotting how to out do every remark you make with innuendo escalation.

To be honest today has probably been the best conversations I've had with anyone for months, i haven't had to think so much on my feet in ages. Its kinda like getting up after a long car ride, your legs are so happy to be in use again.

Well, just look at you and tribdog flirting madly! :tongue2: And he thought he'd never find love again.

Moonbear said:
Well, just look at you and tribdog flirting madly! :tongue2: And he thought he'd never find love again.

i think you're just trying to get rid of him to dump him on me. What happened to having mooncubs? Some momma bear you are :grumpy:

franznietzsche said:
i think you're just trying to get rid of him to dump him on me. What happened to having mooncubs? Some momma bear you are :grumpy:

I think I've just adopted all the young cubs on PF. Well, mooncubs didn't sound so bad, but I was worried I might wind up with tribpuppies. :eek:

Moonbear said:
I think I've just adopted all the young cubs on PF. Well, mooncubs didn't sound so bad, but I was worried I might wind up with tribpuppies. :eek:

i thought that was MIH who was worried, not you.

Back