Never use the last of the toilet paper!

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper

jimmy p

Gold Member
It makes me mad, but not enough to cave someone in with a bloody hammer! Just inflict mild pain on someone for the discomfort and embarrassment. Happened to me a couple of days ago. I had to use kitchen roll.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
If you're that desperate, grab your roommate's t-shirt; that should teach him well enough not to replace the TP, no need to kill the guy! :eek:

Bah! Bunch of bleeding-heart, pink-bottomed liberal commies. Of course you have to kill the guy. How else is he gonna learn?
-- Denny Crane

MOSS BLUFF, Fla. - A man accused of fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because there was no toilet paper in their home has been arrested.
I really think there making this stuff up.Or are people that dum:uhh:

I once had some roomies that really pissed me off. When I moved out I got even by taking all the toilet paper in the house and burning it in the fireplace just before I left. I made sure it was all burned up and the fire was out before I left, I didn't want the place to burn down. The last roll I saved and tossed at their puppy who liked to tear the place apart and had chewed up one of my leather bound books. I'm sure he had a good time strewing it all about the front room.
Reading this I'm glad I had left the state by the time they found out.

Wow I hope the prison they send him to only issues him one sheet a day!

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads