It makes me mad, but not enough to cave someone in with a bloody hammer! Just inflict mild pain on someone for the discomfort and embarrassment. Happened to me a couple of days ago. I had to use kitchen roll.
I once had some roomies that really pissed me off. When I moved out I got even by taking all the toilet paper in the house and burning it in the fireplace just before I left. I made sure it was all burned up and the fire was out before I left, I didn't want the place to burn down. The last roll I saved and tossed at their puppy who liked to tear the place apart and had chewed up one of my leather bound books. I'm sure he had a good time strewing it all about the front room.
Reading this I'm glad I had left the state by the time they found out.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving