Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Never use the last of the toilet paper!

1. Feb 21, 2006 #1

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

How mad do you get when you find out there's no toilet paper left? Especially if you waited until it was too late to check.

Man allegedly killed roommate over toilet paper
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 21, 2006 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

It makes me mad, but not enough to cave someone in with a bloody hammer! Just inflict mild pain on someone for the discomfort and embarrassment. Happened to me a couple of days ago. I had to use kitchen roll.
  4. Feb 21, 2006 #3
    Maybe he really really had to go :bugeye:
  5. Feb 21, 2006 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If you're that desperate, grab your roommate's t-shirt; that should teach him well enough not to replace the TP, no need to kill the guy! :eek:
  6. Feb 21, 2006 #5
    Bah! Bunch of bleeding-heart, pink-bottomed liberal commies. Of course you have to kill the guy. How else is he gonna learn?
    -- Denny Crane
  7. Feb 21, 2006 #6
    I really think there making this stuff up.Or are people that dum:uhh:
  8. Feb 21, 2006 #7
    I once had some roomies that really pissed me off. When I moved out I got even by taking all the toilet paper in the house and burning it in the fireplace just before I left. I made sure it was all burned up and the fire was out before I left, I didn't want the place to burn down. The last roll I saved and tossed at their puppy who liked to tear the place apart and had chewed up one of my leather bound books. I'm sure he had a good time strewing it all about the front room.
    Reading this I'm glad I had left the state by the time they found out.
  9. Feb 21, 2006 #8
    Wow I hope the prison they send him to only issues him one sheet a day!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?